Coopers Gifts and More Affiliate Program Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing to work with, support and share Coopers Gifts and More, please read the Affiliate Terms and Conditions below. I’m Claire, the founder & owner, and I’m so excited to work with you. If at any point you need help or have any questions, then please reach out and we can have a chat.
Once you are ready, you can join here: Become an Affiliate
- I have laid out all the information you need to get started below, but don’t worry I am always available for advice as well as a supportive chat. I also have a team group with training, which is recommended and a team chat which is optional but I do post updates in there. You will receive the link in your welcome email.
- Here at Coopers Gifts and More, I pride myself on being a small business that supports you. I truly believe everyone can do amazing things, with the right support and confidence. I am here to support you and help you in any way I can.
We aim to bring your customers a gorgeous selection of home decor & gifts, for you or your loved ones, without breaking the bank. Customer service is important to us from start to finish. All affiliates of Coopers Gifts and More must uphold the same morals.
- You CANNOT advertise on eBay or amazon
- No trainings are to be copied or shared with anyone outside of Coopers Gifts and More.
- Team leaders must not leave without prior notice, team leaders have a responsibility to all affiliates they sponsor. You can leave at any point but please let myself know beforehand so I can sort your downline.
- It is paramount that all affiliates feel supported and I pride myself on being a small, friendly company that is there to helps others.
- We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. Any discrimination against others will equal a warning, repeat offensives and your affiliate account will be revoked.
- It is your responsibility as team leaders, that all new affiliates are given the correct information and are supported, although I will ALWAYS be about to help you should you need it.
- Coopers Gifts and More reserves the right to cancel affiliate contracts at their discretion. Anyone found breaking the rules above will be warned, and risk losing their affiliate account.
- You will receive 2% of all your teams sales (paid weekly)
- You will receive 20% of your own sales (paid daily)
- All Commissions are paid on the same day as the sale is made.
- No targets. All team leaders get 2% of their team’s sales regardless of their own sales that month.
(Weekly and Monthly Commission Available On Request)
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Coopers Gifts and More Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Affiliate Terms and Conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Coopers Gifts and More reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
Affiliate Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United Kingdom or Ireland to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Coopers Gifts and More cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.